Denham Jocko Medium
DENHAM JOCKO (FEMALE) MEDIUM
The Denham ’Jocko’ is inspired by a vintage German “Troop Testing” leather bomber. The style is modernized by expanding the collar and action back and its tightly tailored to make a feminine shape. For DENHAM GARMENT LIBRARY EDITION variation the style in recreated by using re-cut rubberized marine poncho canvas in combination with re-cut army blanket, Constructed in heavy oil cotton.
THE TRUTH IS IN THE DETAILS
1. Talon front, cuff and all pockets-zippers
2. Action back In 1×1 rib
3. Contoured fold-up cuffs with 1×1 rib for comfort
4. Bias front closure
5. Vertical centre breast pocket inspired by WWII herringbone shirt
6. Giant collar with several ways of wearing
7. Front bottom has a fishtail and the back bottom has a straight bottom
Please note: This is a vintage item!
SIZE GUIDE IN CM
|A back length||60||62|
|B shoulder to shoulder||40||41|
|C sleeve length||66||68|