Only 1 left in stock (can be backordered)
A small sized clutch that is as delicate as it is rugged. Made with natural vegetable tan leather.
It is hand cut and hand sewn, stamped with the ‘E’ and the edges cut, burnished and rubbed with a bear fat and beeswax mixture.
- Small cash and card pocket
- Measures: 4″ x 9″ (10 x 22,50 cm)
- Fossilized walrus tusk (Ivory) latch closure
- Ewing signature beaded leather tassels
- Antique trade beads and ivory beads
Ewing Dry Goods utilize Alaskan animal products that are hunted for sustenance purposes only, or have died of natural causes in the wild. Most of the products used in their work are gathered or procured in Alaska from local hunters and native artists.